Frequently Asked Questions
How will working with a financial advisor benefit me?
Who do you typically work with?
We work with a diverse group of more than 200 families that have various backgrounds, circumstances, and financial goals. Our team does some of our best work with:
- Professionals over age 50 who would like to know if they can retire while being able to maintain their current lifestyle. We help illustrate specific action steps to take now to better prepare them for their target retirement age.
- Young professionals who believe in the power of financial planning to help meet their immediate financial obligations while starting to plan for long-term life goals.
- Diligent savers who have accumulated investment and retirement assets of $250,000 or more.
- People who recognize the value of expert guidance in pursuing a comfortable retirement and a lasting legacy.
Would I have to move my investments to work with you?
No. It's completely up to you on what and how much you want to invest with us.
How are fees calculated?
How often can I expect to meet with my advisor?
- Through your dashboard, you have 24/7 tracking of your personal finances and the status of your financial goals.
Most importantly, we are available via call or email Monday through Friday.
You can also schedule a phone call or in-office review whenever is convenient for you.
Do you work with our accountant/attorney?
How do I get started?
Can I speak with one of your current clients?
Yes! In fact, we encourage it. Please let us know if you have an interest and we can put you in touch with current clients with similar financial goals.
Do you host screenshare or phone meetings as well?
While we would love to welcome you into our office, we understand that scheduling and distance can make it difficult. We offer both phone call and screenshare meetings that allow us to connect wherever you may be.