Welcome to Parks Wealth Management
O ur Mission at Parks Wealth Management is to help grow, manage, and protect our clients? wealth in order to achieve their dreams and aspirations. We strive to provide exceptional service and carefully evaluate and implement custom recommendations, enabling our clients to enjoy financial independence.
Click here to login to your Accounts.
Click here to login to your Wealth Management System.
Jim Parks and Parks Wealth Management in the News
Please click on the links below to view articles about Parks Wealth Management.
If you can?t imagine driving to an unknown destination without a roadmap, then why drive towards your retirement without a comprehensive wealth plan? Our Wealth Plan team will guide you from where you are to where you want to be. We utilize a comprehensive program that tracks your finances all the way to retirement.
Our wealth plan doesn?t just track your finances; it also tracks your life. You can digitally store your important papers and legal documents in a safe, secure electronic vault. Everything you need is just a mouse click away. View the brief video by clicking on the image below and get started on the pathway to the retirement you?ve always wanted. Call us today at 800-455-9940 to learn more.
Who is LPL Financial?
Parks Wealth Management selected LPL Financial to provide support for their office and clients in 2000. Their assistance includes access to independent research, state of the art technology, educational opportunities and innovative investment tools to help Parks Wealth Management provide you with exceptional guidance and advice to grow, manage and protect your wealth.
The Art of Risk Management
During the stock market decline in 2007 and 2008, did your stomach drop when you opened your investment statements? Or, did you leave them unopened, not wanting to see the bad news? During this time, did you say to yourself, "there must be a better way?".
On January 2, 2000, the S&P 500 started at 1,498. Over the next decade, it went down to 815 (a decline of 46%), up to 1,526 (a gain of 87%), down to 667 (a decline of 44%), and finally up to 1,115 on December 31st, 2009 (a gain of 67%). The net result of this wild ride was a move down from 1,498 to 1,115, not what I would call a great endorsement for a buy and hold strategy.
The stock market has moved in a sideways pattern for the past 10 years. How does a smart investor survive this kind of market? Even when the S&P 500 is moving in a sideways pattern, there are investments and strategies that have the potential to generate positive returns. There are also times when it?s wise to move out of the stock market completely until the dust settles, and the trend is established.
Advanced research and the ability to actively manage risk in a portfolio are paramount importance during times of high volatility. We call our investment strategy "advance and protect". While it is not guaranteed against a loss, or ensure a profit, this proactive style, we feel, is needed during these uncertain and volatile times. Please contact us at 800-455-9940 to learn how this strategy may help you grow, manage, and protect your wealth.
* All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
Experience the Difference
When you become a client of Parks Wealth Management, you?ll enjoy the following benefits:
- When you enter our office you will be welcomed the warm smell of fresh baked cookies prepared specially for you. You?ll select from a wide choice of refreshments to make your visit with us as comfortable as possible.
- You will be treated the way you deserve to be treated, with respect and a conscientious approach to best help you pursue your financial dreams and objectives.
- Your financial, tax, investment, and estate planning goals will be listened to and strategies will be addressed in your comprehensive wealth management plan.
- You will be invited to client events designed to thank you for choosing to work with us and to educate you on market trends and planning opportunities. You will be given an opportunity to invite your friends or family members so they too can "Experience the Difference" in working with our firm.
- You will receive by email our "Parks Wealth Report". This short, breezy newsletter will arrive early each week and keep you up-to-date on the market, as well as on some other interesting, but not necessarily market-related, information.
- Parks Wealth Management is an independent investment firm with no propriety products. This means we have absolutely no conflicts of interests and our recommendations are made for only one reason - to put you in the best position to address your dreams and aspirations.
We encourage you to "Experience the Difference" and call us at 800-455-9940.